Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Podcast

I received some feedback recently that the sermons I'm posting are long, boring, and formatted in a strange way - leave it to your sister to be honest with you :).

The main reason for my strange formatting is because I have begun writing my sermons so that they are easier to preach.  I have broken them up into phrases.  The medium of the sermon is primarily and oral one - they are meant to be listened to.

So, for that reason, I have set up a podcast of my sermons.  I hope this addresses the strange formatting part, but I can't make any promises about the long and boring parts.  Those of you whose reading attention span might limited to 140 characters may find this an easier way to get my sermons.

The web address for my podcast is http://mdrumheller.podbean.com/.  Please check them out!

The podcast is also on iTunes, so you should be able to subscribe to the channel there and download them.  They are called Welcome Matt Sermons and the image attached to them is this Jerusalem cross.



I hope you have a chance to check these out.  There are only two right now, but I hope to have up more soon.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment